International Business credit reports from Experian
Doing business with companies across international borders carries elevated risks. Our international reports enable
more accurate risk assessment, reduces potential fraud, and helps you comply with regulatory requirements.
International Business Credit Reports are available on companies located in the following countries: Austria, Canada,
Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Here are some challenges that companies deal with when doing business globally:
- Stiff penalties from failure to meet Know Your Customer requirements.
- Increased exposure to fraud and other risks due to lack of currency, availability, and depth of information on international partners and suppliers.
- Significantly higher costs of acquiring reliable international business information.
- Country-specific business information
- Business name and address
- Registration information
- Business facts
- Credit risk ranking
- Financial and management information
- Negative facts including Judgments, Bankruptcies, Injunctions to pay, Tax arrears, Insolvencies, Bad payment experiences, and more