Business Credit AdvantageSM
Business Credit Advantage
will give the peace-of-mind of knowing your business credit and identity are monitored daily.
We do all the work and notify you via email when key changes occur -- even score changes.
Plus, you get unlimited access to your report and credit score tracking.
Enrollment in Experian's Business Credit Advantage program also provides your business with business identity monitoring
powered by CyberAgent®. CyberAgent, Experian's priority monitoring technology, proactively detects stolen business
identifiable information and compromised confidential data online. CyberAgent is the only identity monitoring solution
designed for proactive cyber detection on an international level - breaking language barriers and detecting identity theft
across the globe. At any point in time, our CyberAgent technology is monitoring thousands of websites and millions of data
points, alerting you if we find your business information in a compromised position online. This information is being
gathered in real-time, giving you the opportunity to react quickly and take the necessary steps to protect your business.
Experian currently can scan the dark web for finds of your email addresses, phone numbers, credit/debit cards, and your
small business website IP address and email domain credentials.
For specific questions about our Business Credit Advantage plan, please review our Business Credit Advantage questions on our Help page
Experian Business Credit Report and Score
Keep track of both, refreshed daily upon sign-in.
Dark Web Surveillance
Alerts you if we find your business information on the dark web.
Business Fraud Resolution Support
A specialist helps you resolve fraud and restore your credit.
Credit Inquiry Alerts
Know if someone looks into your business credit with alerts sent to your desktop or mobile device.
Business Credit Advantage effectively helps you:
- Protect your company's business credit information from misuse or fraud, such as business identity theft
- Provide better awareness and avoid credit surprises
- Ensure immediate action is taken when changes occur to your business credit report
- Manage the factors that drive your business credit score
- Maximize opportunity for business growth and reputation
- Enable healthy management behaviors separating personal credit risk from business credit risk
Examples of email alert types include:
- Business identity monitoring (email addresses, phone numbers, credit/debit cards, and small business website IP address and email domain credentials).
Review our Business Identity monitoring questions on our Help page.
- Business address changes
- Credit score changes
- Newly opened credit or tradelines
- Credit inquiries on the business profile
- Derogatory or late payments detected
- Business public record filings, including bankruptcy, liens and judgments
- Collection filings
- Uniform Commercial Code filings
- Dispute resolution status alerts
- Sophisticated real-time business credit scores directly from Experian
- Accurate information from objective sources
- Extensive banking, trade and collection data
- Public record data including liens, judgments, business registrations, bankruptcies and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings